Outside Sales Associate — Freeport, NY
Increase your own paycheck by providing people with theirs! Experienced Sales Reps Wanted!
Put your career on the fast track to success in an industry that is expanding 30 percent in the next 5 years alone! With such steady growth in the industry, new career opportunities are constantly emerging.
At Advantage Payroll, we not only look to help small and mid-sized companies with their back office needs, we help the community too! Our philanthropy is seen across Long Island, with representatives participating in groups like the Long Island Elite, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and the Long Island Fight For Charity, to name a few. We were recognized in 2003 as the Regional Business Partnership's Business of the Year for these efforts.
We are looking for competitive individuals with prior payroll sales experience and the ability to garner/maintain professional business relationships. Successful candidates should possess strong phone, presentation, networking and interpersonal skills.
We provide our employees with a vast array of benefits including:
- High base salary
- Car and cell allowance
- Medical/dental insurance
- Prescription drug plans
- Life insurance
Find your Advantage- apply today! Fax your resume to Kristen Helbock, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Representative — Freeport, NY
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Key and process existing clients' payrolls
- Key and process existing clients' company and employee changes
- Provide customer service in client inquiries and assist in resolution of problems.
- Send general information notices to clients
- Read, understand and follow Home Office Memos and procedures
- Communication with Pack Out on current day's payrolls for team and branch
- Produce weekly reporting as required for supervisor (productions stats, change of status forms)
- Inform supervisor of any escalated client issues
- Handle and distribute confidential information
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer Service Oriented Experience
- Excellent telephone, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy fast-paced environment
- Commitment to team work
- Detail oriented, well organized; high degree of accuracy
- Professional in appearance and behavior
- Work beyond regular work hours when needed
- Reliable and dependable
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find your Advantage- apply today! Fax your resume to Melissa Di Diego at (516) 931-8500 or email email@example.com.
If you don't currently see an office in your area, please contact us for details about upcoming opportunities where you live!
Fax your letter and resume to 207-786-0490.
Or send it by mail to our National Headquarters:
Advantage Payroll Services
126 Merrow Road
P.O. Box 1330